- Albania / Albania
- Austria / Österreich
- Bosnia and Herzegovina / Босна и Херцеговина
- Bulgaria / България
- Croatia / Hrvatska
- Czech Republic & Slovakia / Česká republika & Slovensko
- Denmark / Danmark
- Finland / Suomi
- France / France
- Germany / Deutschland
- Greece / ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
- Italy / Italia
- Netherlands / Nederland
- Nordic / Nordic
- Poland / Polska
- Portugal / Portugal
- Romania & Moldova / România & Moldova
- Slovenia / Slovenija
- Serbia & Montenegro / Србија и Црна Гора
- Spain / España
- Sweden / Sverige
- Switzerland / Schweiz
- Turkey / Türkiye
- UK & Ireland / UK & Ireland
The physical Malaysia International Dental Show (MIDS) 2022, being the 5th Edition is back after 2 years of intervals due to the pandemic.
Jointly organized by MAHSA University and the Malaysia Dental Industry Association (MDIA), MIDS 2022 is a leading international dental show in the ASEAN region and an open platform that encourages co-operation, networking and growth among the dental community.
The definition of the dental community comprises dental professionals, dental hygienists/nurses/assistants, dental technologists/laboratory owners, government dental bodies, dental schools of universities, dental suppliers, media and dentists/dental industry suppliers’ associations from Malaysia and the Asia Pacific/ASEAN region.
MIDS 2022 will be held from 20-22 May 2022, 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre (SPCC), Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. It features both scientific conferences and trade exhibitions.
The main objectives of MIDS 2022 are to enhance the skills and knowledge of dentistry among dental professionals and to collaborate with dental suppliers in promoting the growth of the industry symbiotically.
With the theme, ‘Dentistry Advancement and Technologies’, the Show features about 100 booths by international and local exhibitors showcasing the latest dental materials, products, and technologies. It is expected to draw a crowd of over 1,500 delegates/visitors comprising private and government dental professionals, exhibitors, trade visitors and industry/association leaders from Malaysia and overseas.
At MIDS 2022, delegates will have the privilege to:
- Learn from the industry’s top-notch speakers and improve their knowledge of modern dentistry.
- Network with dentists, dental hygienists, dental nurses/assistants, practice managers, dental technologists, and laboratory owners.
- Witness the latest display of dental technologies and the most innovative products on the market.
- Enjoy special offers & promotions on products and services to be given by suppliers during the exhibition.
Positioned as "The Upcoming Dental Exhibition & Conference in ASEAN Economic Community (AEC)” the event will be officiated by the Guest of Honour, YB Khairy Jamaluddin Abu Bakar, Minister of Health, Malaysia.
"In order to take MIDS 2022 to a higher level, we’ll continue to feature professional speakers from around the world”, says Associate Profesor Dr. Kacharaju Kranthi Raja, Deputy Dean (Research, Postgraduate and Clinical Services), Faculty of Dentistry of MAHSA University and organizing chairman of the scientific conference.
MIDS 2022 features 3 workshops and 15 lectures presented by 15 distinguished international speakers from India, the Philippines, Thailand, and Malaysia. Some of the key topics include:
- Facial Aesthetics - Arts and Science
- Periodontal Therapy in General Dental Practice
- Understanding the Principles and Philosophy of Clear Aligners
- Effective Distalization with Clear Aligners
- Treatment of Challenging Cases Using an In-House Clear Aligners
- Predictable Outcome for Porcelain Veneers, Crown & Overlay
- Simplifying the Practice of Restorative Dentistry with Dental Composites
- Management of Large Periapical Lesions in Endodontics
- Variables in Shaping of Root Canals
- Non-surgical Endodontic Retreatment
- The Use of Densah Burr in Maxillary Sinus Lift Procedure
- The Role of Concentrated Growth Factor (CGF) in Contemporary Implant Therapy & Practice
- Dental Implant vs Tooth Transplantation in Adolescence
- Clinical Tips for Successful Restoration of Fractured and Attrited Teeth
- Artificial Intelligence in Dentistry-A new frontier
In addition, dental professionals will earn CPD points for participating in the conference and workshop.
Dental undergraduate students are encouraged to participate at a special student rate of USD150.00.
Kindly register now at http://www.mids.com.my/114-online-registrations